Posts : 53
Joined : 19.08.11
|Subyek: L-e-0-p-4-r-d 10.5.2 L304All Vers.3 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:22 am|| |
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bagi yang ingin merasakan peforma Mac tp tidak ada buzet untuk membeli buah apel krn harganya lumayan , ni ada yang udah direpack buat platform Intel yang sudah repack, nb. disadur dari forum tetangga jauh
1. Upgrade your BIOS
2. Put the Leo4All DVD into drive and boot it (if dont boot you have to setup DVD BOOT in BIOS)
3) When it says Starting Mac OS X Installer, press F8.
4) Type -v and press enter.
5) Grab yourself a coffee or a biscuit. Youve done well so far, this part may take a while.
6)When all that text has gone, you should have come to a languageselection screen. Click the arrow to use English as the primarylanguage.
7) When the welcome box pops up, dont click Continue. Click Utilities in the menu bar, then Disk Utility.
8)Select the Mac partition. You should easily be able to tell which oneit is by clicking a partition in the sidebar, then looking at the sizedown the bottom. If the Available is more than a few MB lower than theCapacity, then that is your Windows partition. DO NOT SELECT THIS ONE.Select the other partition which should be above or below this one inthe sidebar and have almost no difference between the capacity andavaliable space.
Note: Even if you have checked this, make doublysure! There should be around a 2GB difference between the Windowspartitions capacity and available space.
9) With the correct partition selected, click the Erase tab.
10) Open the drop-down menu and select Mac OS X (Journaled).
11)Enter a name and keep it simple. Some examples are mac, leopard andosx (without quotes). DO NOT USE A SPACE OR A SPECIAL CHARACTER LIKE !OR & IN THE NAME!
12) Click Erase and then Erase again in the box that comes up.
13)This shouldnt take long at all, and then youll find the partition youselected to erase is now called whatever name you gave it. Exit DiskUtility by clicking the red button in the corner. Youre now back at theWelcome screen.
14) Click Continue and then click agree.
15) In the Installation Destination screen, click the partition that has the name you just gave it. Then click continue.
16)In the next screen, click Customize. As long as you are using the10.5.2 disk, you should have not much to worry about. You dont need toselect MBR like in the previous release. Dont select a different kernelunless you know what you are doing, the default one is good. Thereshould be a section called Applications, which has some great apps youcan have installed by default, eg Adium (an amazing instant messagingclient) VLC (one of the best media players) and much more.
17) Once youre finished click Done. Then click install.
Note:The media check will begin after you have finished the install. Thisensures that the disk has all the necessary files to install OS X. Ifyou REALLY want to, you can skip the check, however, checking the mediais the best way to ensure a safe install.
18) The media check takes afair while and depending on the amount of RAM, so will the install. Ifyou have 1GB, then the actual install should complete in about 15 min.
19)Once its done, youll have to reboot. As it reboots, put the GParted CD in the drive.
(Here are a Special tip..you have to load Gparted Live CD on DEFAULT OPTION
and follow these steps to make the 8600Gt to Work with this soft.)
You have to change some parameters.
Youcant do this in the Beginner mode (0). But you can in the Medium (1)and the Expert (2) modes. In those modes, when youre asked whether youwant to accept the automatically detected graphic parameters, answerNo. Further on, youll be asked to select the name of the graphicinterface. Select vesa. This sets the file up properly (with noexplicit editing necessary), and eventually the Gparted GUI appears.(Select all default on others.monitor o can answer NO too and
select800600). So..resuming. select start with DEFAULT.. theres a lot ofoptions will appear..continue and go on.choose MEDIUM(1) and for DETECTVIDEO = NO..select VESA.default for other option that will be prompted(click enter). and for MONITOR DETECT = NO..select 800600
20)Wait for it to load (window and all) then right-click on your Windowspartition (it has a file system of NTFS). Click Manage Flags.
21) Tick the box for boot. Click OK.
22) Click quit on the desktop and when prompted, take the CD out. Reboot.
1) Open My Computer.
2) Double-click on the C drive.
3) Click Tools, then Folder Options.
4) Click the View tab, then in the scrolling box, select Show Hidden Files and Folders.
5) Uncheck Hide protected operating system files (recommended).
6) Click OK.
7) Now, you should be back in the C: Drive. Look for a file called boot.ini. Right click on it and select Properties.
8) Untick the Read-Only checkbox.
9) Now press OK, then right click again on boot.ini.
10) Click Open With. then select Notepad.
11) Make a new line at the bottom and copy and paste this code: C:chain0=Mac OS X86
12) Save the file and exit Notepad.
13)Now we have to copy a file called chain0 to the C: drive. This isapparently on the Kalyway disk, but it is very hard to get. Instead,download it from here (RAR file) or here (zip file). Extract it then putthe resulting file (chain0 without any extensions) into the root of theC: drive (the same place where boot.ini is located.)
Alternatively,you could get this tboot. A revised version of chain0 loader thatsupports multi HDD as well as loading OSX on extended partition, unlikechain0. tboot file also goes in C:, adding the following line toboot.ini
c:tboot=Mac OSX Leopard
USE TBOOT ! Because let you load Leopard on a differente partition than the PRIMARY
Chain0 dont work for me ! For Chain0 you have to setup your Leopard in the PRIMARY PARTITION.
Thats not my case.
After that..loads Leopard.
installs all drivers (double click them.i copy all the drivers to desktop..reboot as needed..)
.and voil ! your MacOx86 Leopard is ready to use !
Posts : 10
Joined : 07.09.11
|Subyek: Re: L-e-0-p-4-r-d 10.5.2 L304All Vers.3 Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:27 pm|| |
kok masih sunyi ya gan....
Posts : 422
Joined : 15.08.11
|Subyek: Re: L-e-0-p-4-r-d 10.5.2 L304All Vers.3 Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:07 pm|| |
Pade lari ke 69 kalle Broo...
- kancut-bpp wrote:
- kok masih sunyi ya gan....
Posts : 53
Joined : 19.08.11
|Subyek: Re: L-e-0-p-4-r-d 10.5.2 L304All Vers.3 Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:51 am|| |
lapk sepiiiiii , pada indehoy ni kayanya [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
|Subyek: Re: L-e-0-p-4-r-d 10.5.2 L304All Vers.3 Today at 7:14 am|| |